The library is the ‘heart’ of any academic institution and plays an important role in all academic activities and, the more so, in law institutions. Government Law College Tiruchirappali library has been planned keeping in view the aims and objectives of the College, and is being operated by professionally qualified Librarian.The Libraries include Book stakes, Reading Section, Reference section, Circulation section, Periodicals section, Book bank section, Back Volumes of Journals and E-Zone ( Digital Knowledge Center) .
Details of Library:
- Total Area of the Library : 5000 sq.m
- Seats in Reading room : 100
- Reading Space : 1500 sq.m
- of users (issue) : 120 Per day
- of Users in Reading room : 250 Per day
- of Users in E-Zone :25 Per day
Vision & Mission of Library
*Library aims to be best Law College library among seven Government Law Colleges in Tamilnadu.
*To incorporate the latest technology and adopt user friendly approach towards students and faculty Members.